From the minute I found out in 2020 that the government (taxpayers) were paying a premium for handling China Wuhan Virus cases, I knew it would affect case counts and other metrics.
OF COURSE IF YOU ADD A FREE FINACIAL INCENTIVE IT WILL RESULT IN MORE !!!!!
Don’t think for a minute that hospital, doctors, hospital administrators are above clicking the “China Wuhan Virus” box on the report. It’s my opinion that’s why so many Drs are anti-therapeutic because they are under pressure from hospitals and administrators and insurance companies. Should we presume that state Medicare programs are in on the scam as well?
Biden’s Bounty on Your Life: Hospitals’ Incentive Payments for COVID-19
The hospital payments include:
- A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
- Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.
- A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
- Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.
- More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.
CMS implemented “value-based” payment programs that track data such as how many workers at a healthcare facility receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Now we see why many hospitals implemented COVID-19 vaccine mandates. They are paid more.
Outside hospitals, physician MIPS quality metrics link doctors’ income to performance-based pay for treating patients with COVID-19 EUA drugs. Failure to report information to CMS can cost the physician 4% of reimbursement.
Because of obfuscation with medical coding and legal jargon, we cannot be certain of the actual amount each hospital receives per COVID-19 patient. But Attorney Thomas Renz and CMS whistleblowers have calculated a total payment of at least $100,000 per patient.
We are being played………………
Merry Christmas Blogger Bud!
Woo Hoo !!!