Obamacare: “Repeal/Replace”

There is currently a lot of teeth gnashing, high pitched wailing and panty bunching going on from liberals about the possibility of Obamacare being repealed. Personally, I highly doubt the GOPe will actually do it.

But most of the complaints from the above panty bunching wailers are that they claim the Republicans don’t have a plan to replace Obamacare.

To that, I say, “GREAT!!”

99% of American citizens neither want nor need Obamacare.  For the 1% that does, Medicare/Medicaid can be expanded to include them at a much lower cost and burden to the other 99%.

Any Republican that supports repealing Obamacare should use this food analogy:

Obamacare is a shit sandwich that was delivered to your dining table without being ordered.  Only a few desperate people would eat a shit sandwich.

You didn’t order the shit sandwich

You don’t want to eat the shit sandwich

Why would you send the shit sandwich back to the kitchen and have them send another shit sandwich out?

Time to order a new entrée off menu.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s