Rock and Roll
That Pork belly taco looks incredible !!!
- Only men attend Man B Que.
- Vegetarians are not allowed at Man B Que. (Unless they bring us meat…or allow us to throw tomatoes and eggs at them)
- Any vegetables served at Man B Que must be within the tight parameters of meat in the form of a kabob
- Man B Que should only be held during the week. Weekends are for Coed B Ques where there is a slight chance of actually going home with a woman
- No less than 4 different meats are to be served at Man B Que. There is a maximum of 17 ½ meats* allowed. *Processed meats such as non-beef hot dogs and gyro meat count as a ½ meat.
- You must bring enough meat to share with fellow Man B Que attendees… Unless you killed it, then you can bring the one piece for yourself.
- You must also bring enough beers to share. Trading of beers is only allowed if beers being traded are of equal value and taste. Be aware that your beer is a reflection of you and you will probably be judged based on your selection.
- The grill at the Man B Que must always be in use, with no less than 3 pieces of meat being cooked.
- Loose fitting attire is encouraged at Man B Que; sweatpants or basketball shorts being the suggested attire.
- Pets are allowed at Man B Que; pit bulls, dinosaurs, gorillas and great white sharks being the preferred variety.
- Swords and power tools are encouraged to be on hand at Man B Que, but not necessary.
- There shall be no use of utensils at Man B Que unless it’s a grilling tool.
- You must shout at Man B Que.
- Always exaggerate at Man B Que.
- There is no asking at Man B Que; there is only taking.
- The only accepted greeting, form of encouragement or sign of appreciation at Man B Que is a shout of “MAN B QUE!”
- Guests at Man B Que must directly be invited by a presiding member of the Man B Que committee. If not invited, aspiring guests must attempt to bribe the committee with alcohol, meat or gold. (This will not guarantee entry into Man B Que, but it’s a start)
- When referring to a female life partner, a woman you are currently having “relations” with, a woman who has bore your spawn or any other woman (not blood related) whom you let into your living space more than twice a week, you must refer to this woman as “My Old Lady.”
- No emotions shall be present at Man B Que*. This being said, insults, false accusations and any other derogatory comments aimed at Man B Que invitees are strongly encouraged.